Monday 10 October 2011

THE NICER WAY TO THE BUS STOP

Yesterday was such great weather so on our way into town for a birthday dinner (not mine this time :) we decided to walk trough the park to another bus stop further away. I wanted to take my camera with me to go on a proper walk at the same time and take some photos but because that would have meant we should've left in proper time too (which of course is near to impossible) I had to leave the nature photography behind and satisfy with some quicker shots with the phone.

Today however it is so stormy the windows are shaking! And, I can tell you, it really sucks that I have to be at work in an hour. Which is, you know, outside, by the sea.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ihanan syksyisiä kuvia! kauniit värit ja tunnelma. eilen oli tosiaan upea ilma, itsellä meni vaan päivä hiukan ohi yövuorosta toipuessa... sun synttärikakku näytti muuten upealta, olisi kiva jos laittaisit reseptin jossain vaiheessa!

Rosie said...

It looks like a lovely park!

Hope you don't get too wet at work :)

X said...

Fantastic photos.
Friendly greetings

windyar said...

It looks like a fairytale:)

Unknown said...

I love trees, and I love parks. The pictures are great!!
-Farrah
Farrah's Muse

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Gorgeous pic of you two. Lovely autumnal feel.

Frocktasia said...

What lovely dreamy photos! I've just found your blog, it's brilliant...faved! x

Dina said...

How pretty!