Monday 23 January 2017

A MINIATURE A DAY -


You may recall I have a huge love and fascination for all things miniature. As well as photo stories (my Milk Toof, remember?). Minitature Wunderland is one of my favourite nerdy places to go when in Hamburg. So when I stumbled across Miniature Calendar and it's small smart dioramas by Japanese artist Tanaka Tatsuya I was of course blissfully happy! And there are so many of them, as Tatsuya has been creating these for years, one for each day. *late night insomnia browsing topics secured*


Ah, so many genius thoughts there!

All pictures from Miniature Calendar
You can follow the artist on instagram @tanaka_tatsuya

3 comments:

JC Tuition at Tampines said...

Good work to impress by some new and unique design. Nice work by you thanks.

Unknown said...

Good workFashion designing course in Chandigarh

Jesrsey said...

Good work.Animated pictures are lovable and sounds you written in this are impressive.