Thursday 11 October 2007

SAME SAME


I work a lot. And I work a lot from home. There are some days that I might not even leave my apartment. For quite some time I tought of the idea of a "freelancer's fashionblog" as quite amusing. "Today's outfit: leggings, t-shirt" "Todays outfit: leggings, top". And the next day's outfit: leggings, top, socks... And so on. Same same, but different. But in the long run, that would be quite boring to read and follow. And I do a lot more too than just work (and I wear other clothes than just leggings and wifebeaters too).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can really relate- my fashion life as a freelancer is pretty non exicting too when working from home most of the time..Cool blog idea- hope you'll continue with the drawings, luv them! nice tattoos btw :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Thanks Minnie, I will keep on making my drawings (and there will also be more tattoos :)

Anonymous said...

Fab! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your drawings and tattoos :D

renee anne said...

just wonderful
i loved these things as a kid
and i love them now.