Wednesday 3 August 2011

IN BETWEEN / IN CAPRIS

I know I said I was going to give you pictures of the bayou i.e. from the Louisiana part of our trip but my computer has somehow strangely eternally erased some of them (without even asking me first, hmpf!) so here's a picture of me in capri pants instead.

(I ran two softwares to try and fin the missing 50-something ones and the formatted memory card found 21 of them but the rest remain strangely swallowed by the bits and bytes of my computer, it's all very what the fucketi-fuck and highly annoying.)

Some of you followed the capri discussion on my Facebook page; I overcame my fear of buying trousers online and ordered these baby blue ones. And when they arrived I was all "oh, they're kind of…hot" (in a disappointed tone) when what I was actually after was not skin tight but rather a bit more casual and nerdier pants. I can't even wear these with normal underwear as it will show trough but have to go get some of those t-shirt bra goes panties versions. Well what was I expecting ordering bengaline pants from Pinup Girls clothing, duh, of coures they'de be sassy! But they are kind of nice, or even great after all; I love the colour! And they feel pretty good on. Plus these will even make me slim down HAHA since I have to suck in that post-pregnancy-belly-which-would-be-OK-were-I-actually-post-pregnant-and-not-just-squichier-than-before belly of mine in order not to give too many associations to baby blue sausage. And I pose in a favorable angle.

24 comments:

DitaVonGué said...

You're So Beautiful! Wouaw!

Myrtha Meadows said...

You have a classic pin up body, and I think you look great in those tight pants! For "invisible" panties I would like to recommend Sloggi. Not the sexiest things in the world, but I have a few pair and they just disappear under whatever you're wearing over them!

http://nelly.com/se/kläder-för-kvinnor/underkläder/trosor/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=trosor&utm_campaign=Underkläder#brands=970&page=1&hits=36&sort=

Inés said...

Great outfit!!!I love it!

Blue said...

You look great!
Glad you came to accept these capris the way they are, even though they were not what youe expected!

london loves said...

Wow, I love this! You're soo pretty!
xxx

Emma Litton said...

Oh, wow, love this outfit! I can understand wanting a little more causal capir, but you look super awesome in these!

xo,
Em

Lucia said...

OMG what a body! Your husband is gonna need a shotgun if you are going out like that :D

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Holy crap! You look AMAZING! Vavavoom indeed!

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Amelia said...

You look amazing!

Burprags and Bustiers said...

holy crap woman!! You look super super awesome!!!!!

Kat said...

The capris flatter you so well! Where is your blouse from? It goes perfectly with the pants.

Anonymous said...

The same happened to me just now! I uploaded some pictures this morning and only a third of them are left; the ones I've just uploaded are all gone ... I'm getting visions of some world-wide virus now ...

Anyway, you're looking good!

Katja said...

You look fab!

Black Cats Nanci! said...

VA-VA-VOOOM!! These are great on you! And the color is an oh so perfect blue

sweet fashion affairs said...

I totally love the blue color of your pants! Great shot.

Liz

Helga said...

OMG,I usually loathe capris,but you are working them like I've never seen before!Phwoar,you have a figure to DIE for!

Anonymous said...

Very nice article. I've bookmarked your blog. Chek out my blog too about freelance Help. Freelancer Cafe

Lovelace Couture said...

I'll have to agree with Helga!, you do have the figure to die for; no explanations needed! You say you've gained a few pounds, I say I don't see anything but pure magic, you my bonnie lass are DIVINE!

Anonymous said...

you look stunning as always, love your blog!

hope505 said...

Agree agree...I love sausage but you do not look like one at all! I love this rockabilly look and great choice to accent with black!!

Anonymous said...

haha well you look fabulous in them, even if they weren't quite what you were looking for. I must say I am very enviable of your ability to look good in such a hard-to-wear item like tight capri pants!

p.s. I put your blog in my list of little love links

Dial V for Vintage said...

The pants look absolutely stunning on you! :)

Rakel said...

Love the capris, you look stunning!

Kristina said...

Wowsa! Love the color and the curves. Hurrey female forms!