Saturday, 5 May 2012

THE HOUSE-WIFE...


 ...who can not button her shirt all the way down-look.


And yes, as you can see the dress-to-be fabric is still on the parade place in the living room (my study is too messy to fit the doll right now); I so obviously did not turn it into a dress before May 1st... I just didn't have the time!

(Well as you know I wore the blue one and it was just as fine. But unless I want to turn this one into a nursing dress instead I better start cutting!)


I did however have the time to stand next to the dress-to-be and pose for outfit pictures instead.
But that's of course a totally different thing.

The seersucker shirt is Tara Starlet, the rest H&M maternity wear.
Headscarf BooBoo Kitty Couture and jewelry vintage, shoes Andiamo from last year.







11 comments:

Dani Ivanova said...

Lovely shoes! I adore them! :)

Sarah said...

You are always so pretty! Even in leggings you look amazing!

hannna said...

Herranjestas miten iso maha! Ihana, mä meen ihan sekasin tällä kun ei mun pitänyt tehdä lisää lapsia vielä moneen vuoteen mutta nää mahakuvat saa mun vauvakuumeen nousemaan, vaikka en ees tykännyt siitä mun hasata sillon... Miten sä oot voinu?

Hanna

Roxy said...

Love the shoes, love the bump. :)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I think you do a post where we all have to take a guess at what you are having. I say boy.

Not long to go by the look of it. Can't wait.

Red Sonja said...

I love your style!

The Style Crew said...

Check out my blog for great fashion tips at www.anythingandeverythingLLS.blogspot.com !

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

Hanna : kiitos, pääsoin kyllä ihan hyvin, paljon paremmin ku pääsin töistä pois kyllä. Mut meinaakohan tää boltsi vielåä kasvaa paljon tulevien 7vkojen aikana, huh.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop: Only 7 weeks left, whoah ;) I have avoiden too much talking about it because I don't want to give it away, if I have a post about it I'd have to comment on it somehow...

The Style Crew: wow, awesome comment.

karen marie said...

You look so great!
Makes me actually miss my pregger belly!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*gasps* So you know. *grins* I am VERY EXCITED. My partner and I are doing IVF. We have not had much luck so far, so I have to get excited about other people's babies, right now. I am most excited to see what you name the little one. I am totally name obsessed.

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

Karen Marie :It will feel so strange when it's gone, I look at pictures from earlier this year and before pregnancy going all "whoah, my belly was flat!" (even though I felt it was all fluffy and fat then...) Sometimes I feel the classic way, like I will be pregnant forever.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop: Good luck! We have the name already, for both sexes, although it's pretty certain what will pop out...