Wednesday, 17 April 2013


My hair is now long enough to start making do's where I fake it short. Which makes totally sense. In some parallel universe at least.

I can't really decide weather life was better (hair-wize, that is) with long or short hair, but I think I'm going to let my locks grow out for some time. Because then, like here,  one can sort of have both.

I have curled my hair and rolled it towards the neck in three thick pin curls in the back, each roll pinned from both sides. My hair is cut round; a bit shorter in the front so after pulling the front back with combs I just let the ends be; tucked them in a bit backwards and put a few pins here and there, then smooth it out in the back. Quick and easy!

My dress in the pictures is Trashy Diva Jenny dress.


Helen Le Caplain said...

What an elegant look - looks great with that dress and make-up too :)

toko baju muslim said...

It’s exactly what I was looking nice job for posting this.Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

Eva-Lynn Standaert said...

Looks amazing! x

Camille Adonna said...

Love the Hair, makeup, and tattoo!!
please check out my handmade bracelets.

Jenny Olofsson said...

Åh snyggt! <3

Jaxson Corey said...

Nice post. Your writing style is very beautiful and your article is very attractive. You share a very useful information that is very useful for a lot of people and it will also help for many people. Keep writing. Thanks for sharing.
Accounts Software For Small Business