Wednesday 12 March 2014

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: THE LIGHT IS BACK!


 I love this time of year! The light starts pouring trough the windows again and suddenly you remember it does not get dark at 3:pm al year round...

 We stayed over nigt in the countryside. Ate some left overs from the weekend's birthday party; my vegan apple-berry pie I made on spelt, oats and coconut oil.

 I like to put smaller plants in jars (of course I do, me and jars you know...) or big coffee cups.

And Dag is riding his horse.

6 comments:

Cupcakes and Crossbones said...

Love the photos!

Mama D said...

The last photo of Dag on his rocker is just adorable!

Ruth said...

We have the same rocking horse :) My boy's about a year younger than Dag, though, so he hasn't been able to try it properly yet. I love it, it's such a classic, we got it from his great grandma!
themominpearls.blogspot.com

Karolina said...

When I was little I had a rocking horse exactly like that. :) I would love that my children could have one like that too.

Anonymous said...

Miten ihmeessä teidän kissat antavat olla kukkien rauhassa? :) Meillä ei oo siitä toivoakaan..

En voi olla ihailematta joka kerta kuvia talosta, aivan ihana paikka!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Ruth & Karolina : yes it's a great classic isn't it, the rocking horse :)

Anonyymi : varmaan minä + vesisuihkepullo muutaman vuoden ajan ovat opettaneet niille jotain :D Mutta kyllä toinen niistä välillä kukkia jyrsii, ja minä sihisen ja huudan perässä sitten