Tuesday, 1 April 2008


You may think I'm wearing a skirt.

But I'm not!

Skirtpants – old, from h&m
Shirt – Wrangler
Shoes – Bullboxer
Bow – thrifted

I have a lot of nice pants and great jeans in my wardrobe that I just never wear. Except for these every now and then. But then again, they're almost as much of a skirt as trousers.

I haven't been updating that much lately or replying to comments or posting any comments enywhere myself, I know. But I've been very busy with a lot of things and arrengements lately. We'll see how it goes, things are looking brighter now.


decadentdiamond said...

Those cullottes (are they usually called 'skirt pants' in the US?) look beautiful on you.. I used to wear them when I was much younger and at school, as my mum wanted me to wear skirts and to feel comfortable in the summer, but I was a tomboy and didn't want to, so the cullottes ended up being a compromise!

Ailyex said...

Those are so cute - stumbling across your fab blog has got me lusting after bows in all shapes and sizes!

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

Decadentdiamond: I knew there was a better word for those but I just couldn't remember it! I've just stumbled across the word "skirt pants" on the web and i my langauge they're called pant-skirt...

Ailyex: And bows can be quite addictive, I just can't go without them...

Miss Woo said...

I had a pair of pants like that but they don't really suit me (darn), looks great on you though, esp with the flats.