Sunday 21 September 2008

SUNDAY SUNDAY


I have said it before here, and I still mean it : the best way to spend a sunday (and to cure a possible hangover) is to dress up all nice no matter what and take a walk, especially on a day like today when the autumn weather is at its best. Baking some cinnamon rolls and later enjoying a nice wine-and-dine evening with a good friend also does the trick better than just a pizza on the couch.

My soft Sunday song for today is by The Specials. Enjoy.

Yesterdays show was a great success and I will post some pictures as soon as I get them, the same goes for some pics of the Tampere show!

10 comments:

Miriam Parkman said...

I also had a dress-up-and-take-a-walk sunday! I can only agree with that it is the best;)

Sophie said...

Agreed! Nothing like tights, heels and a pretty dress to make a hangover feel less harsh. And fresh air is just always good.

Love Simone said...

I enjoyed listening to this song :) And I agree about getting dressed up on a Sunday, and I think no matter what day it is when you are feeling down just putting on a nice dress and some heels makes me feel great.

Anonymous said...

O, I love the Specials, just haven't thought about it in years. Thank you for reminding me!

milliini

Mrs Munster said...

Oh, The Specials. Love em. The yellow shoes are pretty. Don't think they could fail to make you happy, even when you've got a hangover.

pumps & luiers said...

Love the yellow shoes and indeed nothing more fun then dressing up on sunday!

Unknown said...

I love those shoes!! Yes I feel the same way, dressing up on sundays just because, or whenyou feel icky, really makes you feel better than if you don't!

Annie said...

There's nothing some mellow ska, awesome shoes or a cup of tea won't sort out.

padam padam said...

But some sundays the only thing i manage to do is crawling out of bed to get to the sofa. Walking without swaying seems impossible, but maybe i should give it a try?

Anonymous said...

Lovely shoes!