Friday 10 July 2009

PSYCHORAMA / RADIO


Alright, it's time for me to pack my bag and head over to Tavastia for the Psychorama 09 -event. Hell-sinki will s-s-s-hake and shiver! It will be a blast I'm sure but as always before some bigger show I keep stressing with getting all things done and stuff needed packed... So that's it for now, have a nice weekend!

(I was on the radio earlier today talking about burlesque (in Swedish), you can listen to it here / and here. I also participated in this quiz they have and I won goddamit so it's next week there for me again then :)

10 comments:

WendyB said...

I've been wanting to go to Helsinki for a couple of years, ever since a trip when I was supposed to go but got sick and had to cancel. Drat!

Kati said...

Have a lot of fun!

Giveaways and Specials said...

i like the picture :>

X said...

Great photo!

Désirée said...

Jag kan inte höra det :(

Sandy De Luxe said...

Hoppas att du har haft det fantastiskt! Verkar som att det finns mycket events och liknande i Helsinki! Så roligt!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Wendy B : If you ever come over here you have to let me know!

Cathy Voyage : Thanks - it was great :)

Démo : Oj, kankse det är nån restriktion enligt vilket land man är i eftersom x3m är statligt radio..?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Sandy Deluxe : Jo, det har borjat dyka upp en hel del fina evanemang på sistone :)

Sayuri said...

I'm sooo waiting to see your pics from the show! It must've been really good stuff!

calangute beach said...

nice fashion