Friday 31 July 2009

ON VACATION

I'm home again after our trip. It was great.
Here are some of the things we did:

Drove trhough Sweden to Denmark.

Stopped for polkagrisar on the way (I have my mouth full already).

Had a nice flat to stay in in Copenhagen. (Last time there was ten years ago when Julien and I did a two-month exchange. I noticed upon arrival I didn't remember much of the city anymore.)

Met Mari for some coffe and shopping.

Found a vintage sailor inspired dress, among other things.

Strolled around Tivoli.


Stopped at different places and small towns on the way back up.

Went swimming. (It's not me there jumping making the splash though. I'm a bit lame and seldom put my head below the surface. It's beacuse of the hair you know.)

Shouted Cows!/Horses!/Sheep!/Bambis! every time I spotted animals by the road. During some 1600 kilometers that makes quite many, but I just can't help myself.

Now I'll do a quick stop at our summerplace before it's time for Club Wanted, new comissions and back to work, all at once and really soon. Uh.

19 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are back safe and sound!! Sounds like a great trip! I know this may be a weird question, but do you know of any fashion bloggers in Umea, Sweden?

Lisa said...

Hi! I found your blog on a random internet surfing expedition! I love it! Your hair tutorials are inspiring me to do different things to my hair. Thank you!
I have my own little humble blog space if you care to have a look:
http://myvintageobsession.blogspot.com/

Cheers!
Bunny

Henriette Weber said...

Hope you had a great stay in Copenhagen - wish I would have known you where here in my homecity - seems like you had a great time though

AlicePleasance said...

Nice! I would love to visit Copenhagen one day :-)

Kati said...

Lovely pictures! Glad to hear you had a good time!

Miss Rascal said...

That looks live the perfect get away.

I'm having a giveaway in my blog, I think it might be something you'd would like...

Laura said...

Ihanalta reissulta kuulostaa! Haluaisin itsekkin käydä joskus Tanskassa :>

ja tuo vintagemekko on ihan älyttömän hieno!

Natalia Romashko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalia Romashko said...

It's a pity that you are not in the city now! I spend my vacation in Helsinki now so I'm walking around and looking for familiar faces! :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Nataly : Well I'm actually going to be in the city tonight already since we're going for bachelorette drinks, a friend is getting married. We have Club Wanted tomorrow btw.

Amber said...

Gorgeous pictures! Thank you for sharing them us! Looks like you had fun (and that candy looked delish).

Anonymous said...

Looks positively idyllic!

Jennifer said...

I hope you had a wonderful time on your holiday, can't wait to see pictures of you in the new dress you bought :)

scarcelylegal.blogspot.com

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time, my dear! The photos are beautiful and I am jealous of all the beautiful scenery!

Glad you made it back safely and have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

It looks brilliant! I hope that you had a great time, thanks for the lovely photos...

d3zz0 said...

nice blog please check out mine nd follow and ill follow urs... thanx...

LIFEOFPHRESHNESS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Bucca said...

My God it's beautiful over there I wish I could be travelling around your beautiful country! seeing all the sights!

Dotti said...

I'm in love with your vacation pics. I'm sure you had a great time.

The Twinkle in the Milkmans Eyes said...

Ah! Köpenhamn, min hemstad! Får sån hemlängtan när jag ser dina bilder. Din blogg är underbar! Spenderar allt för mycket tid här!