Sunday 24 January 2010

ATELIERI O.HAAPALA EXHIBITON


Most of you who read my blog should have become familiar with Atelieri Onyxei Haapala and their steampunk-y cabinet portraits by now. (Seen here, here and here.) Now you can see all the portraits taken during the project, over 800 pieces, exhibited at The Finnish Museum of Photography. The opening is on Tuesday night, the 26th!

If you're somewhere else and won't make you can view all of Onyxei's and Helmut's photos on the Atelieri O.Haapala Flickr page.


7 comments:

Frollein von Sofa said...

these pictures are spectacular !!! I wish I could go and see the exhibition. ( the picture of you and eddy is my absolute favourite ) - (can't wait to see you wearing the red bows...will you post the pictures ? )

Hep~Kitten said...

Wow these pictures are amazing I really like the mermaid one I wish U could go to that exhibition

Unknown said...

very cool stuff. extremely innovative.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Frollein von Sofa : there will be pics for sure :)

Stein Doll : Yes I'm going for sure!

Stace : I know! Both of them are real talented photographers outside of this project too.

F (The Very Subjective) said...

that picture in the upper left corner... +1

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

These pictures are absolutely fabulous! I love the nostalgic feel of them and the sepia tone mixed with pops of color make for a edgy visual experience.

Bravo and have a great evening.

All Women Stalker said...

Wow..... looks haunted and magical at the same time if you ask me :)