Friday 22 January 2010

MY CUP OF TEA


It is of course a not that eco-conscious but a very welfare country habit to replace old, still well functioning items with new, prettier ones. Today I gladly took part of that habit when I finally found a electric kettle in my taste; a ceramic - porcelain! not plastic!- one that actually looks like a kettle should! (Or to be honest, I didn't find it myself, my boyfriend did. Now you have to keep on to a guy that know what kettles - and shoes- his girls wants, right? :)

The kettle is from Verkkokauppa and also comes in white. Me and my kitchen have some nice tea moments ahead of us now.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pretty!
me encanta ver las cosas
que tienes en tu casa
:D

Aisling said...

I'm a little bit enamoured with herbal teas but don't have a kettle this pretty. Very good find. I haven't seen one like it before.

Frollein von Sofa said...

oh god....your boyfriend is perfect and this kettle is pure perfection....congratulations for both !!!!

Veronica Darling... said...

Hold onto that one darling, he sounds dreamy!

I'm heading into the sewing room in a minnie and dreaming of my afternoon cuppa tea. Delish!

Lara said...

This is adorable! I dont even have a real kettle. I am the sad girl that heats her tea water up in the mircowave. :)

Ilona said...

Ooh, I have never seen such kettler! Beautiful :)

Nadja said...

Oh, how cute! Thats lovely! ♥

Minka said...

wow It's great to have a boyfriend who knows something about shoes and kitchen stuff. it's really in your taste

ina said...

Jippi! MUST have!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Ina : yeah go get it 50 for the wihte 60 for the black. Keeps the water warmer longer since it 's cheramic.
(oh and I got a new phone at the same time too once I was at it in verkkokauppa - finally!)

kfrogpath said...

porcelain AND electric?! what new devilry is this?? amazing.

All Women Stalker said...

Nice kettle! looks atique

Term Papers said...

Nice article, thanks for taking the time to share.