Saturday 14 April 2012

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: BABY MAG, FLOWERS AND LOCKS



There's an interview with me and Eddi in the latest number of Vauva-lehti. That would be 'Baby mag'. (Which, although I am having a baby, won't become one of my daily reads. Too much baby stuff :) The article is about living in a family where the other partner has children from before, and now bringing a mutual child into it.



My youngest sister came over once again to have her hair and face done for a ball she's going to tonight.



And since I did not succeed in letting my pelargoniums rest properly over winter (they died. Or, I killed them or something. Should've just kept them as normal instead of drying them out, sniff. The only one that survived was the one I kept normally by the window...) I bought and planted new ones instead.



I don't actually have any fourth thing for you so here's another snap of the hair do and make up. It's like my Barbie make up only a little less; just a glittery eye liner above the black one. The hair on the crown is rolled into standing pin curls, pulled back in front by combs. The hair in the back is twisted like a french twist, but the ends are not tucked under the twist but rolled into more flat pin curls. She'll wear a long black gown with this.


 Well, Eddi went off for two weeks on some geology resarch thing to Bolivia and now the belly + I are off to a Titanic-themed dinner at my parents house.
Aaaand it just started snowing! How shitty is that?


11 comments:

tanïa said...

Well, now I'm curious what the article says... ;o)
Your sister looks so beautiful and I wonder what her dress looks like. Guess it's the same colour as flowers and eyeliner...?

Lucia said...

What is a Titanic themed dinner? Sounds delicious. Your sister is also very pretty!

Walqyrien said...

Hi! I love your blog and your style, I'm from Bolivia you should come here! the weather is perfect! specially in Cochabamba, the city where I live. Congratulations for your blog is amazing! I wish, some day, I could have a retro style, like you!

Hannelore said...

I love that your parents are hosting a titanic themed dinner! Your sister looks amazing by the way, and so do you and Eddi!

Lauren said...

Wow- I'm jealous of your sister. I want you as a personal stylist. The photo of you and your partner is really gorgeous. I'm sure your child will find it felightful when they're old enough. Enjoy the party!

Jamie lynn Lloyd said...

I really like the hairstyles on this post! The pictures are so nice too, it gave me a great feeling seeing your blog :)

Sona said...

Var ju tvungen att köpa tidningen då min lilla söta elev var med! Roligt att läsa om er, så ärligt och härligt på samma gång. Stor kram och lycka till med babyprojektet. Hälsa!

Miss Rascal said...

OMG! I never seen my cherry blossom combs look so pretty before!
(All thanks to the beautiful girl with the beautiful hair.)

I have pink ones, send me a message on FB...

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .com said...

perfect nightstand! love it, particularly the color!

Unknown said...

Wow, that hair + makeup job is gorgeous- nice work! xxx, j

eddie said...

beautiful girl!