Sunday 24 March 2013

THE DOG TOOTH SKIRT




It's all about re-discovering skirts nowadays! I tucked this old thrifted one away a couple of summers ago when I in a unusual, delirious moment of practical thinking realized it is not so-so smart to keep up space in the closet for clothes that belong to another season (like wools skirt in summer etc). But to be honest the actual reason for hiding this skirt away was the one that it had, ehrm, strangely shrunken to be a bit too tight around my hips. I decided to try it on the other day and noticed that it oh-yah! is no longer uncomfortably small but just right!

8 comments:

Maja said...

oh I remember that skirt from posts a long time ago! Hurrah that it fits you now! Houndstooths are always a great idea;) and how long your hair has grown;) Lovely!

Eva-Lynn said...

Lovely look! x

Helen Le Caplain said...

The same's happened to my thrifted houndstooth skirt - nothing at all to do with the fact that as it's so cold I'm eating and drinking copious amounts at any given opportunity!;)

www.mancunianvintage.com

Amy said...

Good for you. :)
That's the best feeling ain't it?

kayzee said...

love it (: i adore this pattern and i love pairing it with bold colours like hot pink!

Brit Moda - Fashion Blog

Laura said...

I may be super late on this, but what happened to the mint smeg?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

laura : it is still intact and feeling well in the city :D This is from the kitchen in the farm house, which we have been renovating. Eddi has a parental leave for a few weeks and thus we have been spending more time out on the countryside.

Laura said...

Ahhh, thanks for the update - as weird as it may seems I really like that fridge!! Maybe one day I'll have one of my own : )