Sunday 10 March 2013

ON THE TRACKS


Today I went all sportus maximus and went crosscountry skiing, first time in a couple of years. After the first ten ridicuous obligatoire minutes instagramming about it I actually had myself quite the refershing run.





I'd been eager to go for some time already, not so much for the outdoors and nature, but rather for the good work out it gives. But then in the middle of the woods I noticed what wasa best about it: solitude,  the calmness, the absolute silence. Ah.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks absolutely stunning!
And, ah yes, the silence... I miss that type of silence...

Lots of love,
Sarah (aka OldeSarah)

Unknown said...

That's gorgeous, love the pics and now i want to go skiing myself

Designer Leather jackets said...

WOW ....! looking lovely no doubt