Tuesday 19 March 2013

ENAMEL AND ADVERTISING



You may remember reading about how I love everything enamel a few times before...  well I do.
Now, after stocking up son seom vintage enamel kitchen wear the last time it was time for some accessories; I got myself a pair of enamel earrings and a bracelet. They are from Nea's Stiching on Etsy, who I found via a Project Wonderful ad her eon my blog actually. I almost never have time to properly browse Etsy or such but my own ads help me, heh :) And I rather often end up buying something too... so see, it is worth it,  advertising here pays off!

You can place small ads here in my sidebar via Project Wonderful and slightly bigger ones on Blogads.

And yes my nail polish matches our wallpaper. (It's kure Bazaar's natural nail polish in the shade Boyfriend, if interested.)

4 comments:

for girls said...

cool earrings

BaronessVonVintage said...

That sweater is my favourite colour EVER

Spoonful of Vintage said...

I love enamel jewellery too! It reminds me of old fashioned kitchenware. And the mint green is just lovely!
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

Fashion Diary said...

Looks amazing!

fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com