Monday 5 May 2008

ALICE IN WONDERLAND


Dress - RL
Shoes - Blueberry


It was as warm as summer today! Time to take out the summer dresses! Instead of working as I should have I spent most of the day in the sunshine in the park togehter with Paula, her little dog Frank and the other K, drinking raspberry soda, having mango sherbet and smoking cigarettes (the cancer-girls, uh). Later I had a great wine-and dine evenig with a friend who had prepared a nice special veggie meal just for me:)

I was planning to make myslef a dress like this but saved myself the effort when I found this in the store I used to work in. I also bought a similar one with an apple-pattern. I feel a bit like Allice in wonderland in this dress. (Somtimes my part of town resembles some kinf of a wonderland. Both on good and bad. We were reminded of that today with some of the freaks in the park, with small episodes of harrasment, amusement and just plain action. But atleast it beats tv).

16 comments:

Michelle said...

What a lovely dress, and you have great tattoos. I think I said before but really like the flower (?) design on your leg.

bowerbird said...

Very retro. I love it. A perfect summery outfit!

Anonymous said...

Nice dress! I love your blog, especially the illustrations and outfit pics. You've got a great sense of style!

ina said...

hah, I looked at that dress today, but then decided it's not my colour! It's great looking!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

MissWoo: thanks. That was my first tattoo.

Bowerbird: And it really makde me feel summery too :)

A Red Lipstick: Thank you!

Ina: what about the ones with apples? I got the top with a bow in this fabtic but yellow too...oh me. H&M has some similar to this too I think.

Grace. said...

great dress, i love how the cutenessness of the dress makes a really good contrast for your awesome Tatts!

xx

Anonymous said...

lovely dress!! and thanks for the tip about that hairdo!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

So pretty, you remind me of Dorothy in this dress.

Luxe. said...

I love this you do look like Alice!

Ashleigh said...

what a cute dress- I would love to rock that with red sky high heels =)

Anonymous said...

love this dress!!!!!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

ash1314 - yeah, I was thinking of red shoes too when the clothes horse mentioned Dorothy... red ruby slippers (with a sky-high heel of course :)

Unknown said...

You look sensational! I love your hair, your eye make up, and of course, the dress.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

altamiranyc: oh, thank you

Anonymous said...

What a nice dress. I like the dress.

Anonymous said...

The dress is very nice. Free Web Directory