Wednesday 28 May 2008

WEEKEND PICS

K and I used our mobile phones to document the weekend.

She had made all sorts of goodies for the girls - pink sherbet with blueberries and candy cupcakes! Notice the Klaus haapaniemi for Iittala plate and cup - I love that dinner set!



K has a really pretty lace necklace by Kaksi-Två.



The other K had a very nice jacket; her mother's old. I like it!



We went to a birthday venue and had lots of champagne. I was all tipsy and happy and wearing my wrap around dress (which worked well as always).



This was a goodbye.
Ah, the sad beauty of late saturday night.

12 comments:

WendyB said...

Your hair! I love it.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Thanks Wendy! And it's so easy to do with my straightener/curler - it only takes about 10 minutes to do the whole hair and it lasts for days!

Anonymous said...

God, you look GORGEUS!
so beautiful.
i don't understand how you always manage to look so classy and cool. totally pin-up.

Maxie said...

yes I adore your hair too! Can't believe its so easy to do!
Love your whole blog!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Beautiful picture diary of an evening.

Anonymous said...

i heart your hairstyle... :.)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Sylvia : oh thank you. Now you have almost blushing :)

Maxie : yes it really is that easy ! adn thanks btw.

The Clothes Horse : Thank you. I should remember to take pics more often when I go out, they're so nice to look at afterwards..

Sariti : Thank you Sariti !

Smaggle said...

You look gorgeous! It sounds like a lovely Saturday night.

Style On Track said...

Those cupcakes look DELICIOUS mmm... im hungry now :)

ina said...

i like your belt. It's nice with some leopard (with some, just a little - too much tends to be horrible =) ..)

The Fancier said...

Love your look! The leopard belt is wicked!

Unknown said...

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!
god bless u dear