Friday 2 May 2008

IN THE MEANTIME 2

Well here's a scentence I've written here many times before:
I've had so much work to do I haven't been able to post anything lately.
It's true though. Almost too many commissions, but hey, I ain't complaining. And my promotion at the other job has also taken a lot of time.

+ I still have some boxes to unpack at home and haven't found the wire to my scanner, thus no drawing-posts.

+ There is yet no good place in the new home to take outfit photos in (I'm quite the perfectionist, a slave to the details you know, can't take photos with ugly boxes and a mess in the background).

For now I'll just give you a (quite crappy- so much for the perfectionism:) pic of my newest tattoo.
It says forgive me.


But the person it is ment for has not seen it yet.

8 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Your tattoo is gorgeous.

Safari Lee said...

Who's the artist? I love rose tattoos. Actually, I love tattoos.
My blog has a pic of me and my man at http://safarilee.blogspot.com You can see how much we like tattoos :)

hugs, Safari

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

The clothes horse : oh thanks

Safari : it's made by SailorAndy (as are most of my tattoos)

ina said...

it turned out really good. Sailor Andy is one of the best artists here, I think. =)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yes, along with the other guys at Legacy!

Anonymous said...

indeed... =)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your tattoo. I love it so much I consider copying it, until I remember how rude that would be because it's so original and unique.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Lux : Well, I've made the original drawing of this tattoo and there is a long story behind it so it really is very unique. However, if you like it it's fine by me if you want make the same or something similar :)