Monday 16 June 2008

DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Last night Ina and I had ourselves a special Saturday night, well needed after a long week of work and after such a day as Friday the 13th...


We started with some strawberries and a lot of cheap champagne, doing the whole dressing-up-putting-on-lipstick-thing.


It's all in the details.


Could I use any other perfume?
Well, last night I actually also had the sweet scent of martini since I managed to spill my drink on me just as we left...


Ina has a pair of blue revolver earrings from Silly Girl that she got from me last Christmas.

I have accidetnally cut my bangs too short so I have to wear my hair back until they grow out a bit. But as I've said, combs rock and you can do lots of tricks with them (and with a whole lot of hairwax too).



I had made us a special playlist with some Stray Cats, Tiger Army and Chris Isaak . But of course we can't go out with out listening to this or this songfirst!
(and um, some Nik Kershaw - but that is a totally differnet story :)

And then we went out and the rain was pouring down and my curls were all ruined but we had fun anyway!

6 comments:

Lil' Puch said...

Your Saturday night sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Dotti said...

The best-est Saturday night I can imagine. Two girls, cheap champagne and the cutest of all dresses. You look drop-dead gorgeous! (What's your real name, by the way?)

ina said...

And it was fun, despite the rain and the Hellsinki-taxi problems 4am.

Désirée said...

Strumpebandshållare à la gammaldags, WOW, YES!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday night! I'm also a freelacer Graphic Designer and I'm having quite week up till now so I'm going to do one of those this Saturday. I can't wait!
I love your world here, I did a post on your blog:

http://frombetsywithlove.com/?p=401

Love, Betsy.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Lil' Puch : Yes it was grat but I did have to sufffer a bit on Sunday ni return...

Dotti : Thank you sweetie.

Ina: my sweater was still wet the next afternoon...

Démo : jepp, alltid. Men det är faktiskt rätt så praktiskt också.

Betsy : Oh thanks, what a nice feature.
I hope you'll get a great night out!!!