Wednesday 1 September 2010

THE TIME OF LAYERING HAS BEGUN

Even if I'm not really layering anything in this outfit, you know, just a jacket over a dress and that does not really count for layering but anyway - it's the start on that season at least, a season that I do love, like stated before, almost more than summer. (Or at least or the romanticized image of it.) One actually gets to wear and combine almost anything one has in the wardrobe!

Too bad I have to work in between, otherwise I'd do nothing else that run around town and cafées in different gorgeous outfits during these few weeks before winter arrives and everything that has anything to do with clothing and getting dressed changes drastically.

Everything in the outfit is vintage, except for the shoes. They are just old.

16 comments:

archives vintage said...

ahhhh.....i can't wait for fall, either!!! :D

Mrs Munster said...

Oh, autumn. It seems to be the favourite time of the year of so many bloggers. Maybe because we can put so much clothes on = more to show at once :) your red jacket is just adorable.

Evis said...

I love the jacket.

Renee Nabam said...

the pictures have an old..vintage feel to it..its really pretty....great bag...!!!

A said...

Oh, you look lovely. I'm so bad at layering that I'm really stressed about autumn and winter. :-(

Maja said...

oh it's the bicycleman-dress I love it and the jacket too! Red is my favorite colour!

BlueMoonDame said...

I can't wait either! love love love that purse. Looks like you can stuff so much crap in it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice red coat ! I love your blog, vintage's just wonderfully perfect ! (does that mean something ? Anyway, I LOOOVE vintage looks :))
Love,
Adelythe

http://hummingbird-cocoon.blogspot.com

Minha Mãe que fez said...

VC É MUITO LINDA, AMO ESSE ESTILO VINTAGE..
ADORO SEU BLOG, SEU ESTILO..
VISITO TODOS OS DIAS..
.
SOU BRASILEIRA, TE CONVIDO PARA CONHECER O MEU BLOG:

http://mmquefez.blogspot.com/

BJOCAS

Lola Manchego said...

Ahh the jacket looks much better on you! I always felt swamped in it. Glad it found the right owner. :)

Izzi said...

I am so excited about the arrival of autumn, even though im about to go to 30 degree Spain, but thats the magic of layering; you can always take the layers off!

i love the bag, so jealous!

Nolita said...

You look wonderful!


--Nolita Vintage--

Mary Ann said...

Love the red!!

Lauren said...

so beautiful!
<3

Lauren
www.lakuvent.blogspot.com

Anjali said...

You look absolutely stunning!

Little Pepper said...

You looks so lovely in red!
I am so glad red is back in the season, finally it's way easier to find red things! oh and autumn is just the best for layering!