Wednesday 11 May 2011

CIRCUS LOVE

My friends Onyxei and Helmut in other words Atelieri O.Haapala have done it again; a set of totally amazing photos shot at the Champagne Circus last month! An event which I could not attend and thus did I not get myself a circus themed portrait. Which is a pity very very much indeed. Sigh.

In the photo above you can see the photographers posing themselves. Fabulous ain't it? See the whole set on their Flickr.

You can see some earlier works of the duo under my Atelieri-tag.

5 comments:

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Amazing photos on flickr! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

Truly amazing work. Thank you very much for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

wow!!! absolutely fantastic pics!

sohvi said...

Oh, lovely picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!! Going to check out their flickr set, for sure!
xErin

anodetoreverie.blogspot.com