Monday 30 May 2011

SO MUCH TIME AND SO LITTLE STUFF!

Aaaaaaa! So much left to pack and organize and I'm leaving real soon (breathe, breathe, breathe)

Packing sucks if you want to taks lots and lots of stuff with ou as you will be doing lots and lots of things in different environments but you are still smart enough to realize you have to be practical and not bring too much.

That god damn Eddi has packed his tiny pile of clothes long time ago.

It is always said one should not go all shouting about leaving home and going on vacation on social sites as that basically is an invitation to unwanted guest. Well I have been babbling on about my trip on the whole world wide web and some might say that's a bit stupid, but the thing is my flat won't be that unattended as I just might have two seamen from across the bay staying here taking care of my plants. Nice guys, but if any of you tries to break in they will first chop of your fingers and have them fried with ketcup and then they will kill you. Or I might not, but not worth the risk now is it? So not worth it if you like your little pinkies there where they are on your hand instead of in someones mouth, OK?

Well, but now back to the packing. I actually plan to get by on pretty little, well, of course, depending on how you see it.
I will be gone for three weeks but we will bring a computer with us so I will try to do some posts every now and then.
Because, hehe, I will have lots of things to tell you I'm sure.

We'll perform in Vegas in Thursday at the Burlesque Hall of Fame's Mover's, Shakers & Innovators night, some days later we'll be in Austin, TX, drive to New Orleans and then continue to Miami. And I'm only bringing four (ok, well, five) pairs of shoes!

14 comments:

Andi said...

Your trip sounds so exciting! I hope you have fun. Are you going to make a stop at the Trashy Diva Boutique while you're in New Orleans?

ramonies said...

You're soooooo beautiful, i can't stop watching you! last night i read almost 1/2 of this blog and i'm just lovin it! good luck to you on your trip. i can't wait for new note:)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Andi : You bet!!! :)

Ramonies : thank you :)

Vintage Hippo said...

Only five pairs?? You're my hero...

esme and the laneway said...

haha awesome post! I hate packing too :) Have a WONDERFUL trip! :D x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Who's minding the cats?

satu said...

Packing is always a struggle... but five pairs of shoes sounds really reasonable-we were gone one week last summer, and I had seven pairs of shoes with me...yeah, husband said I'm crazy. But I did wore them all during that week! Have a wonderful trip! =)

Maja said...

have a great and amazing trip! and please take lots and lots of pictures to blog about when you get back!

Rakel said...

Have a great trip! :)
I've never been to Vegas, but next year we're thinking of going to Las Vegas Rockabilly weekend :D

Anouck said...

I wish you an awesome trip!

♥ Agatha ♥ said...

I understand exactly what you mean, I just moved to London last Tuesday for 3 months, I had to think carefully what I really needed to take with me. The result : 20kg of clothes and 5 pairs of shoes but anyway, it's almost sale time here, and I've already been at Tara Starlet Sample sales on Saturday where I bought 4 dresses!
Enjoy your trip lovely girl :)

Hell's Belle said...

When will you be in Austin? Would LOVE to see your show.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Hell's Belle: I'm in Austin june 5-7! But I won't be performing there, only in Vegas.

เสื้อผ้าแฟชั่น said...

Hope i got 1