Sunday 1 May 2011

CELEBRATING


Today I'll do what most around here does - put on my graduation cap and head out to the parks in downtown Helsinki for a champagne picnic to celebrate the first of May.

But we are also celebrating another thing here: The Freelancer's Fashion Blog now has over 2,000 followers trough blogger and 1,000 likes on my Facebook page! Which means nice things will happen here for you in the month to come, starting real soon!

But first I'll head out in the sunshine to enjoy myself - you all have a Grat May Day! Glada Vappen!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh that looks so yummy.
Congratulations!!!! You have such a terrific blog, and i can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
xErin

anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hyvältä näyttää teidän vappu :)

tanïa said...

Yeah, congrats!! Not only a pretty girl, but also intelligent! ;o))

I'm glad I bought strawberries yesterday, so I can satisfy the hunger you caused with this delicious photo!

X said...

Congratulations!!!! .
Kiss from Spain.

Rocio said...

Yummmy!
Beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

That looks utterly yummy! Have a fun mayday!

Kitty said...

Happy Celebrating!

hugs,
Fritzi Marie

PrettyDamnCute said...

Congrats! I "follow" may blogs, but yours is one of the few I'm really loyal to, so I'm not surprised by your success. Here's to much more -- CHEERS!

Tapping World Summit said...

Strawberries are my favorite! Cant wait to buy some. terrific post!

Sarah said...

Yum! Yay! and Congratulations!!! Love your blog and hearing about your life, keep it up! xox

VanityAcefake said...

Congratulations on your 2000 followers.
Hope you enjoyed the champagne

Unknown said...

I checked what this celebration was on Wiki. So interesting that you also show us cultural aspects of your country :)