Tuesday 10 May 2011

PREDICTABLE PERHAPS- BUT NOT THIS TIME!

Eddi ask me weather I was going to lable this post "stripes and dots" Damn! Because, that's of course what I had in mind, or, tp be prices, Striped and dots and Red. He thought he had started to learn but I considered myself predictable. Not that predictable is necessarily bad, but well, you know.

Sometimes I don't know how the fuck to pose for outfit photos without feeling, well, too 'posey'.

Maybe I should just go for "Hi! this is me in red (and stripes and dots)."

I sometimes get these ideas about an outfit that I just have to try out, and sometimes it can take months before I actually do so. In this cas I noticed the outcome was not perfect as the skirt and jacket differ a lot in texture. But then again red is always rend ad people just do not wear enough red. I guess.


When I was small the most amazing this I could think of was dotted tights. I never had any. Or, perhaps I did have a pair in white with white dots. But I was always thinking of dotted ones like this.


Isn't it great to be grown up and actually be able to get the things you wanted as a kid? Even better if you still want them, of course. (I gave up that whole "when I group I want to be a princess"-answer long time ago as I realized there were no suitable monarchs in my taste out there.)


But anyway, wait and see, there are even more polka dots to this one.


Yeah.


…should I have gone for "I See Red" up there? Hmmm.

The jacket and bag is vintage, skirt Vivien of Holloway, the shoes form Tallinn, tights from Accessorize and the hat is a big black clip-on bow.

22 comments:

Carys said...

This outfit is so chic, it has such a Parisian feel to it!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Stephanie Lynn said...

Cute! I too think it feels very Parisian chic!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Amazing! Love it when Jackets have a nice inside as well :)

Solenn said...

Wow I love this red outfit, and your dotted tights as well !

satu said...

You're georgous as always! And I really like your outfit pictures and poses, it never looks too posed.

Maja said...

you are so right people just don't wear enough red! I love how strangers often coment on my clothes when I wear red;)

Anonymous said...

fantastic outfit! love it :)

VBD said...

Those shoes are superb!

Unknown said...

My favourite colour is red! this is a gorgeous outfit, and you always look lovely no matter how you pose x

Q's Daydream said...

I adore this! You're hot!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Adorable as always.

Rebeccak said...

woo! secret polka dots! Hehe.. you make me laugh - I love your stripes and spots and red.

Aina said...

what a lovely outfit!

Anonymous said...

That outfit is amazing. Really love the bright red on you, detailed with stripes and dot. You're so funny with your secret polka dots!

pinupcandy said...

GÉNIALEMENT! I just bought a red dress... I will send you a link with my post.

LandGirl1980 said...

What a grand ensemble!

Rakel said...

Love the red outfit, red is one of my favorite color! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your poses, and those sneaky polka dots hiding in your jacket lining :) Your comment about monarchs made me laugh, haha! You look like a princess to me, Ulrika!
xErin

anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

Carolina said...

Omg, I haven't seen a cuter outfit than this. ;)

http://public.fotki.com/CarolinaK/schoolchill/page3.html

esme and the laneway said...

hehe wonderful post! One of my favourites of yours yet :)

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit..very cute! :)

http://kirarana.blogspot.com/

Life:Love.Imagination.Fashion.Entertainment

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely outfit! I definitely need to wear more red.