Wednesday 9 November 2011

ON A WHITE HORSE

I've been rather occupied with on thing, but you will hear more on that later. And now the boys got ill and I managed to catch whatever it was they had, and have been spending most of the day in bed eating youghurt berry ice cream (pretty much the only thing I can get down as my throat is really sore), listening to opera and just now watching The Man Who Cried. Which I have seen before, even mentioned here I think. It is by no means a marvelous movie, but is has some great moments. And it has Johnny Depp as a gypsy prince on a white horse, so basically it wouldn't even need anything else...Oh well, It also features one of my favorite arias and good music in general. But otherwise it's a very sad movie about a very sad time.

(You can watch in on Youtube for example, in ten parts.)

6 comments:

Malayka said...

Thank you for sharing that, I definitely want to watch it! Hope you feel better soon.
x

Miss Rayne said...

I thought the Man Who Cried was very good, so understated.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Dashfield : yes it's worth a watch!

Moss Rayne : I like the ambience and visual language of it. I think it's quite a poetic film. The first scenes are beautiful, with the father on the meadow... I like it too! Although i still don't find it great, hmm, maybe hard to ecxplain. But I keep returning to it.

The Retro Natural said...

Though I won't be sick (get well soon!) I may do the exact same thing tomorrow..eat some yogurt and watch a movie. I've never seen this one before, but as a Johnny Depp fan, I may have to watch it at least once!

Dita Von Gué said...

I Love This Movie!!!

Tifa DeLeone said...

Åh måste se den igen!