Monday 14 November 2011

CANDY HATS AND POM POM SNOW

I've been really ill the past days and although I'm starting to join the world of the living again I still look like a Walking Dead (great series by the way, spent the last sick hours watching season two!). So I thought I'd do a little mini series on the blog called "Photos of me when I was still fresh".
Haha.
No, but really, yo may remember the-behind-the-scenes of me modelling for Fiona's hats some months ago? Here's one of the pictures!

Photo by Saara Salmi, make up & hair by me.
The jacket is vintage, the fake fur collar by Fiona Timantti and the hats can be bought trough her Etsy for example.
We shot some other goregus hats too, so there will be more later on.

17 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

What a beautiful photo! You look so lovely!

Dolly Von Sucre said...

Oh my...I know what I want for Xmas!!! Gorgeous!

Miss Crayola Creepy said...

You look great!

The cotton balls are such a good idea for snow!

Sydney B. said...

Such a cute hat! You look ravishing!

~Syd

Unknown said...

Adorable! And you look very life-like! Bravo.

Rebeccak said...

Oh amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

SUCH a great photo, I love everything about it. Such a beautiful shot of you and the hat is adorable. I love your posts, they are always fun/cute/interesting/inspiring.

Piroska said...

Wow, love everything about this photo, styling is perfect, and you look so lovely, your eyes are amazing! So huge and with such long lashes! Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

So very darling! Her hats (and that cape!) are exquisite.
xErin

anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

Myrtha Meadows said...

Love that hat! It's just perfect for a walk in the glistening snow! :) Hope you get well soon! xx

Maja said...

hope you get well soon! drape one (or both) of the cats around your neck - there is nothing like a warm cat to make one well - except perhaps warm water with ginger, honey, chili and lime mmm...

ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said...

Brilliant picture.

TheBlackPinafore said...

...Adorable set....


http://theblackpinafore.blogspot.com/http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBlackPinafore

Kitten von Kat said...

Aw, you look adorable! The hat and collar are so cute, and the whole picture makes my inner radio play "winter wonderland", hah! :P

Martha said...

I just started reading your blog. I would just like to say you are so beautiful! Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Martha xo

Nic said...

What a STUNNING photo of you!

I want the hat!