Tuesday 14 February 2012

THE DOLL

I FINALLY got myself a fitting doll. It will make life a lot easier. In certain aspects.


However, I had to modify it a bit for now :)
(OK, that was just for a quick thing, it will have to be done a little bit better for proper sewing...)

If you wonder what it is I am making up there, check it out next Saturday at the fifth annual Helsinki Burlesque Festival! And come on time, we're opening the whole shabadang! (Not sure weather there are tickets left though...)

10 comments:

Cee said...

You're doing baby bump burlesque?! Awesome! I wish I was in Helsinki...for more reasons than JUST that, haha. That kids gonna get a ride :D

Radka said...

Great idea, made me laught :)))
Burlesque Festival? Oh, pity, it´s so far from here.

Anonymous said...

Mandatory pictures of course! :)

Dina@VintageAdvantage said...

Haha...that one made me laugh as I scrolled down :-))
I've always wanted a fitting mannequin...seems like it would be so helpful!

Natalia L. said...

Hahahaha, the last one is so funny!
I want a fitting doll, too, but one of those to just hang the clothes <3

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

Purrfect Kat said...

such a funny post :-) it put a smile on my face!

Annamari said...

I will be there on Saturday and can't wait - that costume is looking gorgeous!! I heard tickets sold out a few weeks ago.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

LOL at your modification. So cute, it made my day.

Hele said...

hummm, you are a smart girl!!!

I am looking forward to see the frocks you´ll made with your doll

Veronica said...

Oooh excited to see your sewing creations now with a body form doll!

xoxo