Tuesday 18 September 2012

MIX N' MATCH



Dag and I are pattern clashing mixing and matching.
Well, OK, he is not really doing it no, as it is me that dresses him up of course. He is just all 'yeah, whatever!', as you can see.

On another note, funny how sometimes the things you get more by chance turn out to be the best ones. It usually happens to me with shoes, but sometimes also with clothes -  I've worn this dress so much now; it's the most practical home/day dress I've ever had. Loads of pockets and a fabric that does not show whatever spots it. Plus good for breastfeeding too.
The pinafore dress is from Marimekko, this season.


9 comments:

Maite said...

Haha so cute

Maite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GinCherry said...

Such a lovely vintage baby :)

I have a dress from Cath Kidston which I wear in my pregnancy a lot. It's not a maternity dress but I always avoid it to wear because of flat tummy :D Now I'm not worry about that :DDD

Malayka said...

Ah seriously the two of you are WAY too cute! xx

Q's Daydream said...

oh my goodness! he is getting so big! i lovvvveeeeee this picture and your outfits :D

Anonymous said...

Dag is so grown up (and chubby!), can't believe! That's the cuttest hat/ beanie ever, he looks so cute -plus whatever he's doing to his mouth is super adorable.
Ahhh he's turning into the star of this blog :)

parfums said...

so cute. its lovely.
Parfum pas cher

Kelly - Chicago USA said...

You two are beautiful!
Just stopping to say HI! I have been following your blog for 2+ years and thought it was time I commented. Not to sound creepy or anything, but your blog is the only blog I follow! Hard to believe...either you have a great blog or I just can't remember the others on a weekly basis. Props!

Kelly

Abby said...

Awww... the baby is so adorable! Love it! xo

Fash Chronicles