Thursday 6 September 2012

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: DELIVERIES, BERRIES AND TASTY SMALL HANDS



The Mexican oilcloth fabric bits I had ordered arrived. I love Mexican oilcloths; the patterns and their colours! NowI just have to figure out what to do with these...(no really, I will choose one for a big table cloth to order and the small bits will have a purpose on the balcony and porch and so on.)


The mailman also brought me an "instant beehive"  which I rolled my hair around to a big slightly messy 'do.


Dag has discovered his hands and that they are nicely cheweable. Drool.



And now it's time for some evening jam; as in jamming berries and fruit!


PS. I have been invited to participate in this inspiration flow-concept among Finnish blogs starting in October. Due to that there is a sidebar poll by TNS Gallup for my readers - or well, for some precent of you, as it is in Finnish. Among those who have answered the pop-up questionnaire ten will be drawn to win giftcards. There poll will go on for about a week.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

The instant beehive is great! Have fun picking your cloth x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I don't even know what Mexican oil cloth is, but it sure loosk pretty.

Dag is DIVINE!

Bingo Games said...

Looks like a pictorial for the perfect Lazy Sunday Afternoon :) Cute baby!

Janice said...

I love the oilcloth!

Andrea said...

That oilcloth is fantastic! Where did you order it from?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Because Mexican oil cloths are greatm there are quite many shops that have a nice selection. I did some googling "mexican oilcloth" (heh, naturally). I ordered mine from Viva la Frida!

scaredy-cat said...

Instant beehive? I have to do a google search on that!