Friday 6 June 2014

DANCE CLASS IN BETWEEN-WEAR (ALL DAY LONG)


This week I've been holding lots burlesque dance classes on different places and have dressed accordingly in items that are easy to pull on in between classes and changes of location. That were kind of comfy to stroll around in otherwise too...

The length on this skirt is one that I found weird in the beginning but that I also like quite a lot - it's very easy to wear and artsy enough to wear with just any random top, floppy cardigan or shoes.

On another note, I always laugh at the whole taking-blog-outfit-photos situation as most of my shots, for whatever post,  are photobombed by a soon-to-be two year old in a t-shirt and diapers...


3 comments:

wholesale fashion Wallets said...

Cute baby and the dress is very nice

Unknown said...

Oh I love the dress! Amazing :D

Unknown said...

Nice blog thanks for sharing


http://www.uk3monthpaydayloan.co.uk/