Wednesday 15 July 2015

PLUS 16


Plus 16C when in April is good.
+ 16C in September is niiiice.
+16C in May is normal, and +16C in August is a little bit sad because it means autumn is coming soon. +16 in June is an annoying disappointement.
But +16C in July is down right depressive.

And here I am, in +16C wearing the same skirt I did in winter. Nothing wrong with the skirt itself -it's comfy and have pockets (my mantra. That, and the weather.) - but I'd rather be wearing my thin summer dresses and sandals. And be sweating because it's summer goddamit!(OK, it might have been close to 18 at some point of the day but anything under 20 degrees is wrong, just oh so wrong.)


6 comments:

Porcelina said...

Feeling your pain. I've been back in tights. Tomorrow's supposed to be 24 though here in Wales, so I am going to bust out a pretty summer dress at last!! xx

Anonymous said...

Come to France! we are having a heat weave these days....

Desiree said...

Either way, the skirt looks super comfy!

Anonymous said...

Hello! It's winter here in Australia and our maximum temperature here today was 16 degrees and we are all just freezing, as we're not used to the cold. This has been one of our coldest days in years.
I hope you get some warmer days soon.

Lavender and Twill said...

Oh, I'm feeling your pain. Autumn is my favorite season of the year, and we went straight past it, right into winter. There's nothing worse than just skipping a season! Your outfit looks cute though, so that's a bonus. :D ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill

Ms. Falcon said...

Gaaaahhhhh! I know exactly what you mean .... But it is a beautiful outfit!