Monday 12 October 2015

AUTUMN CRAVINGS (AND YES THEY INVOLVE CHECKS AND TARTAN)


I don't really often (as in nowadays never, almost) post about shopping, and I don't do that much shopping myself now either, but I really like this autumn collection and styling from my old fav Tara Starlet , so I just have to say it out loud a couple of times:



Yes yes yes and yes.

Ah, that's better.
Also now at xxx:am it feels like my life would go much more smoohtly in a pair of wide legged checked pants. My next morning sense, visa-card and chairdrobe might not agree though.

4 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Love those tartan pants! So cool!

Kast Australia said...

This autumn collection is super cool! I love the black outfit and the shoes glitter in beauty! I love to see more from your style!

Amy Thomas

Porcelina said...

They've just nailed it this season haven't they? I got a dress and striped trousers in their sale, I struggle with their full price! Xx

shanto said...

Thanks...
Please visit my website: www.fashionepaper.com
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/FashionePaper