Wednesday 16 September 2009

YES PLEASE.

In general I am not very fond of listing things that I want to have and shout that list out on the internet. But of course it is no news that I do like a lot of pretty things, and just because I don't list them all the time doesn't mean there aren't things I dream about every now and then. But because it's my birthday soon I thought I'd give it a go, in case some kitchenware manufacturer or apple sellers would be reading this and be in a generous mood...

Since world peace and a 1967 Ford Mustang most likely are out of the question (and apart from constantly craving dresses and weekend trips to European cities) these are some things I dream about for the moment:

A mint green Smeg! Even though getting one such would require a bigger kitchen and therefore also a bigger flat (plus a cream coloured oven and cream coloured dish washer from the same line to match my future cream coloured cupboards), which I unlikely will receive for such an insignificant birthday as my 28th(and probably no other B-day either :) I still keep on wishing. Because one day I will have all that! (picture)



The Minna Parikka ginger bag in powder blue...and pretty much any Minna Parikka shoe too, but I guess I should add that I absolutely have no need for new shoes for the moment, but oh what the hell, I wouldn't mind!


A lomographic camera so I can take artsy-fartsy photos!(cat pic from here)


A new mac: mac book pro. Doesn't have to be in 24K gold though, but hey, why not?

I also wished for a bow trench, waterproof shoes and a nice umbrella but I took care of those things myself already.

(Ps. Smeg suppliers and mac-men, did you get the hint? Thanks in advance, appreciate it.)

21 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

Delicious! All of it! I want that fridge!

Penny said...

That gold Mac Pro is wild! I do fancy that regrigerator though more. When we first immigrated to the states, my parents had the same fridge. It was white on the outside but mint green inside. I do wish they never would have thrown it out.

Anonymous said...

Wishlists are such fun. And you're right, why not go for the gold? ;)

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Early Birthday!

AlicePleasance said...

Neat idea, I should have done it for my birthday too ;-)

tam said...

I've always wanted a smeg fridge, and that apple would be a dream! x x

Caroline said...

Det gröna kylskåpet är helt underbart! Jag måste bara säga att jag fullkomligt avgudar din blogg och din stil. Har försökt att ta efter dina instruktioner på hur du gör dina uppsättningar men misslyckas fatalt. Det blir aldrig lika snyggt som ditt. Men jag antar att det är träning om gäller! Ha en dag!

Bucca said...

Oh I want the Ginger bag too!

The Waves said...

I would love to have that tea set, laid out in front of the Smeg. One cannot have too many a) pretty tea sets, and b) pretty shoes (ref: the Parikkas).

esme and the laneway said...

OH I am getting a mint green Smeg fridge by the end of the year! Hehe I hope your list works, though – and if it does, I might have to try, too! :D

And I am quite sue there is always room for Minna Parikka goodies...

WendyB said...

We had been looking into a SMEG too! But the version we wanted (with a certain type of freezer) kept being promised but wasn't shipping any time soon, it seemed.

Aliliisa said...

smeg jääkaapit on niin ihania. ikuinen säästämisen kohde kuin myös parikan kengät :D
suosittelen lomoa varsinkin Diana F+ kameraa sillä omistan sen itse ja parisuhteemme on virheetön mitä nyt pari rullaa meni mössöks. Niitä löytynee kiasmasta vaikka millä mitalla :)

Esz said...

Those fridges sure are pretty. Look here is a pic my boyfriend took when we were at the Taste of Melbourne:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3524/3870349162_a50ef7368c_o.jpg

They had a big pile of them sitting around all in their pretty colours. I want a red one which is pretty boring I suppose but I do love red!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, if you can't get a 1967 Mustang, the 2007 model is a chunky meaty but just as sexy version! I wish I had one :(

Eline said...

Yesss to Minna Parikka's shoes and bags! omgomgomgomg so amazing~

sarah whisper said...

been dreaming of exactly THAT smeg myself for quite a while :)

Antonio Barros said...

The lomographic camera is digital?
I wish I could buy one mac book pro too! But not in gold! I would feel like a pimp! :)

Great blog! I love your style!

thesingular.blogspot.com

Antonio Barros said...

Perhaps I should get one too!

I don't want to make fake lomo pics in photoshop! Its lame! Just as lame as fake polaroids!
Do you think they are expensive?


thesingular.blogspot.com

Antonio Barros said...

I was looking now the Colette website... they have Lomo cameras from 15€ to 300€!!!
I think after the fashion week I will buy one for fun!

thesingular.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

well, i like your plan. and if the smeg supplier does get the hint, send one my way too? :)

Delhi fashion said...

Namaste dear

aur batao kaise ho ,kya chal rha hai aaj kar kaha per ho chuchha pata nhi chal rha hai