Wednesday 31 March 2010

IL EST TEMPS POUR QUELQUE NOUVELLES BURLESQUE

The Itty Bitty Tease Cabaret goes French nouvelle vague
Photo : Frej Linna



Time for some burlesque updates again.

1. Seems my body recents 60's pastiche go-go dancing. Like last time, I am ill again now that it's time for the No Milk Today club! Eye- and throat infection. Damn. But if you're around town you still have time to get down to Lepakkomies (which means Batman btw for those unfortunate with no knowledge of the Finnish language :) and watch the other girls shake. And oh yeah dig the band too of course. They start at 22:30.

2. In between death and revival, on Easter Saturday, it's time for the Blues Trash Cabaret club at Bar Loose. As usual, with great guests! By this I do not only mean us, but also Reverend Beat Man! I will do a new number, but that means I need to get my act together. (As in catch up on missed time due to being ill and as in stop being ill to be able to do so :)

3. There will be a new burlesque club at Jenny Woo first Wednesday of the month, starting April 7th; The Glitter Grill. On the menu the first night, apart from us, also a whole lot of boylesque!

4. Tinkerbell and I will perform at Regnbågs helgen 2010, the rainbow weekend for swedish speaking Finns, at DTM April 17th. It will be slightky queer and very quirky! New versions of old numbers.

Also keep you eyes open later this spring and summer for a Club Wanted revival, Helsinki Cruising parties... but more on all that later!

14 comments:

tam said...

Amazing x

Burberry Fields Forever said...

shit vilken grym bild!

Janina Modaal said...

It's sad you're ill again...
Get well soon!

And the picture is really amazing!

Lolo said...

What a great concept for a shoot! It looks beautiful.

WendyB said...

So sexy!

melina bee said...

you are looking so lovely! I wish I could see you perform. When is your Pacific North West tour coming up?
melina bee

Miss Tami Lee said...

Just came across your blog yesterday and now I have a huge girl crush on you.

You girls all look great!

anna said...

Sometimes I miss Finland badly due to lack of Burlesque here in St. Petersburg... I've even concidered starting something on my own, to bring Burlesque here :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Janina Modaal : yes. I think the reason I get sick all the time is I do too many things and sleep too little :/

Miss Tami Lee : oh well thanks and welcome back :)

Anna : Heya! Girl's back in business :D That sounds like a great idea!!

fajne czapki said...

Like it very, very much!!!

Alice said...

Somehow you look very non-amateur in this picture. I would love to see you perform but, as I live in France, it might be a little too complicated !! Get well soon !

Gem said...

You look ferocious! As do all the girls.
x

pumps & luiers said...

busybusybusy
wish we had that many burlesque performances in belgium

Mélinda said...

mais tu parles français? ; )