Thursday 3 June 2010

CARS AND CHICKS AND CRUISING

"Oh, tires!"

Tomorrow, on Friday night, it's time for the first Helsinki Cruising Club at Nosturi.

It will really be a great happening but I mostly just feel like sleeping backstage until my turn is up; I've been going to work at 6:AM, then renovating after that, coming home late after which I've worked on a commission until midnight. Every day, the whole week. Needless to say, I am so very tired. I'm going to have to pin curl my hair and glue some sequins that've fallen off back on my outfit in between the ships at work tomorrow. Oh oh oh.

But then again I really want to try and stay awake before my show too as I want to catch the bands; Rob Coffinshaker (from the coffinshakers), The Barnshakers and Kim Lenz & Nick Curran.
Damn work, it calls at Saturday morning too.

But back to the cars, here are some of our car inspired pictures from the Cruising shoot to get you in the mood. (Set up-and behind the scenes pictures were to be seen here as you may remember).
The pictures are taken by Marko Saari.

Lola.

Vera.

Tinker Bell.

Jackie.

We should make some "The Itty-Bitty Tease Cabaret-cards: Collect Them All!" don't you think?

21 comments:

Gina Americana said...

Marko Saari is a wonderful photographer! Or is it the subjects that make these pictures so great?! Whatever the reason, they're nice!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous group! I'll be referring to these images for summer dressing inspiration.

Q's Daydream said...

LOVE these pictures!!!

Hanny Barcellos said...

Beautiful Girls!!!

Academic Writer (a.k.a. A-Dubs) said...

Yes to the cards! These images are exquisite.

WendyB said...

Too much SEX-AY in one post! *faints*

The Hip Housewife said...

I would totally collect the cards if you made them!! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute! LOVE Vera's hair. I'd buy the cards, just to make sure they are available internationally!

Cheers!
~Paige

So Good for Bunnies said...

Is your dress vintage in this photo or is it still available somewhere? It's sooooo cute!!! :)

X said...

Actually, your photos are beautiful, your friends are also very elegant, I love.
Greetings from Spain.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so great, i love the Coffinshakers :)

The photos are very nice and cards of your cabaret would be really fun i think :)

Best wishes,
Eli

MarieBayArea said...

fabulous photos and all the models look beyond fierce. that first dress rocks my world.

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! All of you girls are so gorgeous and have such a great style!

Janina Modaal said...

If you really would make those cards, I would buy them all! :)

Revital said...

gorgeous photos! loved each and every one!
http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

Sonia said...

You are all absolutely stunning!! I Specially love your dress and shoes <3
By the way. I loved Vera's hair. I have tried to do it myself...but impossible hahaha. Does her have a Blog too? i'd love to have a look.
Sonia, from Spain :3

Vanessa said...

I'd be into collectible cards :) You girls are so stylish and sexy!

Tiia said...

You all look way too cute!! <3

Mrs Munster said...

Cards sound like an awesome idea. Looking smashing as always.

Sam Harvey said...

Genius post! Great idea! I like Jackie the best. I wish i smoked. too cool.

pumps & luiers said...

what a tiring schedule - definitly know how that feels with my renovation, wedding and work!

prettypretty pics