Wednesday 30 June 2010

MIDSUMMER'S DAY'S NIGHT

On the night of midsummers day I drove out to Eddi's house in the countryside after work. Eddi and his bother have taken over their family farm and run it besides their normal work. It's about a 50 min drive out of town - not that much maybe, but enough for me and oh-so-out in the country.

Muuh, see?

Quiet.

Wherever you go outside of town there are always something growing to put on your sandwich, or salad. Chive at least.

(Obvious problems keeping the sandwich together.)

One o clock in the night.

The next morning I drove back to the harbour. See how my magnificent car sparkles in the morning sun :)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

arrgghhhhh that sandwich looks delicious !!

Mrs Munster said...

Now that's what I call proper Finnish summer. Such adorable photos!

Frollein von Sofa said...

oh my goodness, could you please stop showing photos of your gorgeous boyfriend ? that's torture ! ( I am sure he has bad breath or smelly feet or something) only kidding. what a wonderful place to spend the summer at !

Anonymous said...

I <3 you style - just saying :)

Tove said...

Roligt att få se lite mer av Eddi här också :)
Hälsa!

esme and the laneway said...

So, so lovely... *sigh* Yep, I'm jealous! :D

Aisling said...

These photos are like perfect movie stills for a film I'd like to see.

Anonymous said...

Onpa kauniin näköistä! Sääli, että Suomen kesä on niin hemmetin lyhyt! :P

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Looks like a beautiful place!

Daisy Dayz Home

Pilot said...

what a nice ride you have...and by that, i mean the car :)

Anonymous said...

The food looks so yummy!

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

Roxy said...

ooo what kind of farm do they upkeep? does it have cows and livestock or just lots of gardening? nerdy i know lol :P

Smid said...

Yummy- I really couldn't say if I find your boyfriend or the sandwichs more delicious ;D

Désirée said...

You man is really handsome!

Anonymous said...

Ei jestas toi lehmäkuva on niin söpö! :D

Arcadia Revisited said...

The feeling of waking up in the Nordic countryside in summer is something very special. Never been to Finland, but I guess I have to go!

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

What lovely pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Thanks for sharing.

Anja said...

wohooooo... hot guy!
;-)