Thursday 29 September 2011

HATS, FAKE SNOW AND PIN UP PROPS

I did some hat modelling for my friend and rather fabulous milliner Fiona Timantti. You've seen me model summer hats of hers before (here), but now we were shooting her winter hats.


We shot at Studio Blank where Saara and Marco (that you mostly know from Atelieri O.Haapala) resides. But Saara toghether with Fiona and make up artist Miia Magia also runs Pin Up Helsinki, a team that styles and shoots pin up photography. (If you are interested in getting pin up shots of yourself or to give a photo session as a gift to someone you can find more info on their Facebook page.)
They did some shooting when I arrived, but I couldn't of course snap any pictures of that so here are som details of props (that's a giant heart for you there in the middle) and make up instead.


And then we prepared for the hat shooting! You have got to love those huge snow flakes!


And here's me in a collar and hat!
I however did slightly different faces for the actual photographs.

5 comments:

Love Simone said...

Those hats look darling! I love a good Pom Pom! xo

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I LOVE the background. What a cute idea.

Miss Rascal said...

I love this post. Yummy colors, frills, lace and pompoms.
You're as stunning as ever. <3

Maja said...

lovely! I love your clothes on the last photo - I really need such a collar (and hat for that matter;)

Lillgull said...

Can´t wait for her etsy-shop to update! Love the hat and collar on the last photo.