Tuesday 3 July 2012

A FEW MINUTES IN THE SUNSHINE


Today I got dressed and spent a little while outside before heading back up to my headquarters: the bed.
Funny how those gathered pregnancy kilos didn't really show when I was expecting, but now they're all over the place! Dag drinks a lot so I'm hoping he'll just suck it all out of me. But until then, here's where wrap around skirts come in handy.


There are two things* in this picture that I've managed to grow: apart from the obvious, my baby , also the aspiring sunflower in the pot in the background.

My skirt is vintage and blouse from Tara Starlet. Dag's cute little suspender romper is also vintage. Not that you can see that much of it or that it matters in any case but I just added it once I was at it.

OK, three;  my behind :) I just had to add that once as I was at that too.



20 comments:

Sara Kristiina said...

You are beautiful mother :) That skirt is really cute!

JGO said...

You glow and your baby is adorable. Love all the pics!

Chloe Innvaer said...

You are so cute! I loved this post! You are beautiful!

Kit said...

These are such sweet photos of you and Dag. I think the second one is particularly adorable- you look so happy together!

Miss Maple said...

You look as lovely as always. The blue skirt, the yellow house in the background and the shadows of the leaves in the sunshine make such a beautiful pic. Love it!!! Hugs from Miss Maple

Anonymous said...

Hi Ulrika!
Congratulations!
Don´t worry about the extra weight/strentgh deposit. I put on 26 kgs (!) during pregnancy and it fell off by itself and large strolls with the pram also helped a little ...

Roxy said...

So cute!

Malayka said...

Awww you look adorable, and so happy!

Q's Daydream said...

ohhhh, how adorable!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*clutches heart* Dag is so precious.

Mama D said...

I just love these countryside photos. So 50's Finnish film feel. I've said it before and will say it again - Ansa Ikonen ja Tauno Palo (plus a baby now).

Maja said...

you look beautiful. There is something a bit 70's-ish about the pictures -perhaps it's the colours - lovely:)

GinCherry said...

What an idyll :)You look so happy and beautiful x

Nika Chick said...

Looks like it is really lovely day. Great, you still have time for doing your hair and dressing up :)

Anonymous said...

working as a nurse i tell all my new-mums "your belly and all other body-parts needed 9 month to grow, they won't disappear within a few days - and mother nature knows why"
you look wonderful, don't worry!

Sanni said...

Just take your time, relax and pamper yourself and your baby and those pregnancy extras will disappear sooner or later. You look gorgeous mom!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics! You manage to look so stylish even when dealing with the early stages of motherhood - go you!

Unknown said...

The most adorable pictures!!

lbelle said...

Congratulations on the new additional to your beautiful family!

Taryn said...

Cute baby & outfit.