Monday, 16 July 2012


I received a nice gift from the lovely ladies of Jolie recently; a pack of ecological products for the baby and me! I only use natural and ecological skincare products nowadays so it feels natural to use such for fresh and new little baby skin too. Although a few good online and very few brick-and-mortar stores, the market for eco cosmetics is not that big in Finland yet (compared to Sweden for example) but it is definitely growing. So it's nice that, which is a new portal for wellbeing as well as a webshop, will open up an actual store in Helsinki later this summer! It is run by two creative ladies of which one is a professional make up artist; so the make up products are well chosen.

The thing is, I was actually at the launch party for Jolie when Dag decided it was time to start arriving; my water broke there big time and I left the event for the hospital. 23,5 hours later my baby was born.


Lauren said...

Sounds like you were meant to have them then! Hopefully, you can feel a bit more pampered!

naftalina said...

I just descovered your blog ans I love it!

check it out!

watches for men said...

cute post I'm your newest follower! :)