Friday 27 July 2012

THE PLAN B-PONYTAIL



I have a ponytail! A clip-on one, obviously. I got it in case my hair will go bad (me being a milk-central nowadays, you know) and for when I won't have time to fix my my locks properly (mommy issues). A plan B, that is. Plus I've always wanted one for that sixties look, but have been stressing about not finding the right colour when bought online. I decided to finally just go for it and that I probably am a strawberry blonde - which was pretty close to jackpot!

For a more retro feel I clip it on with the claws sideways, to get a broader 'do. But I still want it to look somewhat natural - this hairpiece is not over the top in size but the length kind of gives it away. However, I actually got it with the intention to roll it into a big bun, and not wear hanging loose like this, which will make it more hard to tell. (But to be honest, it will so far it seems I will need a bit of practice for it to be a quick fixer like I thought; it was not just to clip in and go and look good at the same time...)



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you buy it? is it natural hair?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

From ebay. It's that super kanekalon fibre, not real hair.

Fräulein Flauschig said...

you look so pretty :)

Jenn-TheFadedDiary.com said...

Ok I might copy this idea! Love it! Looks great on you!

lovebites said...

What is the top you are wearing?

Riikka said...

Gorgeous lady!

Katja said...

Looks good! Some years ago H&M sold those, and I bought one... unfortunatly it's dark brown (which suited then..). The only thing was, that when I took it of, I feel a little 'naked', without my big hair ;)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Oohhh... I have so many funny fake hair stories eg hair flying off head at inappropriate moments. :0

Aurora said...

OMG you are SO beautiful!

Zwolsche Diva said...

Ah! You look stunning girl! Motherhood suits you well!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Lovebites : it's the mommy/nursing dress I made myself in May; http://freelancersfashion.blogspot.fi/2012/05/preppy-preggerette.html

Miss Tallulah Porkchop : Haha yes. But not with me, I'm manice about pinning and securing :P

Henna X. said...

you're so beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

There's a superstition saying that baby girls deprive their mothers of beauty. It seems to be so true when one is looking at you: your baby boy made you even more beautiful :)

Lisa said...

Great colour match! You look adorable!

M said...

you're extremely pretty :)!

Anonymous said...

Wow you look fantastic after just having a baby (sleep deprivation mummy issues etc)!

Arizona SEO services said...

Nice! You looked so beautiful and I appreciate your efforts. My Phoenix SEO consultant likes this so much! Have a nice day though.

jessbuurman said...

A girl which is showing their nice tutu on her body.i like that kind of tutu.