Saturday, 8 December 2012


Erik Bruun is one of my favorite graphic designers, as you may know. He did the Jaffa ads from the early sixties that I have at home for example. This Christmas Jaffa has a campaign with images inspired by Bruun's design. Me likes!


These cards were made by graphic design students who won a competition to attend a master class with Bruun. You can send these as electronic postcards here

(Here's a cute ad with dancing bottles and the old master himself. You know, in case you were in the mood for some happy dancing bottles or so.)


BagMiss said...

I've also been admiring these Jaffa ads and their grafics! :D

Sarah (aka OldeSarah) said...

Love these!
You got me interested in Erik Bruun, and now I own two posters and a handful of cards!
So, thank you!
(aka OldeSarah)