Saturday 22 December 2012

THE FAUX-KNITTED WINTER SKIRT


Maybe itits comes with age but I feel colder winter  by winter. This year I decided to be extra smart and sew myself a super warm skirt for winter wear.

This one is made from fleece fabric, you know, the kind kids stuff is made of and outdoor gear lined with. Well you know. Only I turned the fabric inside-out,  it is the kind of fleece that is not the same on both sides but is woven with a knitted-like texture o the back side.

 I have the soft side inwards and also attached a ready-bought slip to the skirt to stop it from going all static together with my tights. Warm, (as in WARM), soft and stretchy, mmmyes, pretty perfect.

The kitty blouse is from Vintag'Eijas and the shiny bag is Accessorize.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I know the feeling! I almost never were a skirt because it´s too cold outside. But maybe now during the holiday I have time to sew one ^ ^

lucia said...

Jättesnygg! Men hej, nU är du ju slankare än före du var gravid? El hur? Hur har du lyckats gå ner i vikt så bra, och så snabbt? Du ser otrligt bra ut. Ha en fin jul!

Anonymous said...

Hieno talvihame! Hyvä idea käyttää fleeceä. Hyvää Joulua!