Monday 24 December 2012

CHRISTMAS TREE AND CHRISTMAS NAILS




 Time to decorate the Christmas tree!

 Only this year we did not get one -

I decided to decorate my little palm tree instead.

I also put my nails into Christmas mode. I got to try out nail stickers in a not that nice pattern but which functionally seemed like the solution to all fading nail polish problems, ever. So I ordered some sets in nice colours and, well, there was an hour of my life and a set of euros waisted, sadly. Looks like I went a little creative with the papers and tape while giftwrapping... *

But back to the tree : Ta-da, most tacky Christmas tree ever!


*) The nail stickers just look more like stickers than polish, and when filed down they still look like stickers someone tried to use a nail file on. I put some top coat on to make them more "thick" but it didn't help that much... works pretty alright when seen form afar though.These were form Nail Rock, the ones I tried earlier that worked better were Sally Hansen, only all their patterns were too, well, not for me.

6 comments:

jim said...

I love Uggs, so I knew these would be great. Clarksuk.net is awesome and they came incredibly fast!

Nika Chick said...

Sooo festive! Looks great!

lillush said...

It's so lovely and warm! I always feel so sad to see so many pine trees dying just for Christmas.

WendyB said...

Love and want the nails!

Kstylick said...

Love your christmas nails :)

Eirin Edvardsen said...

Oh, gorgious christmas nails! Must try this year!