Thursday 13 December 2012

ONE MORE PAIR BEFORE WE ALL GO


The tax return money came and I went out to buy winterboots yesterday.
This is what happened!


Could have been worse.

Somebody commented on post of mine that she found it hard finding good shoes, there was always sone little detail wrong. Unfortunately not with me, I find perfect shoes in just the rigth shapes all of the time. These for example are so chunky! and wonderfully chubby somehow. Goddamit, I am living one big shoegazm!

Someone also may recall me saying something about having a hard time wearing all of my heels and these are not exactly blizzard-weather prrof, no. But, you see, there's this thing with black items. When you find something perfect and black, you must go for it. Especially if they are high heels that are super comfy on.

Plus I though the world was about to end yesterday anyway. So one more pair before we all go!
But apparenty the world won't end until next week.

(I got the shoes from Stockmann's. They also have them in red. Mmmmm....)

11 comments:

Sara Kristiina said...

Great shoes! Hahaaaa! the end of the world IS a great excuse to go and buy new pair of shoes..;D Must go now!->

Unknown said...

I love your devotion to the cause of a new pair of shoes. Like you, I find PERFECT ones all the time! It's so easy done! And the end of the world is a GREAT excuse for new shoes...

Svenja said...

They are gorgeous!

Lady in Red said...

No, no, no! Now you mentioned comfy red and black heels in a place easy to reach! :o Temptation, temptation, temptation!

Ameera said...

Beautiful shoes, simple but look gorgeous. Maybe you could combine with a cute shawl I've found at http://www.AmeeraShawl.com . I think it will be great :)

Natalia L. said...

Lovely "winterboots" you got there! xDDD
I'd love them in red *O*

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

Myrtha Meadows said...

Lovely! I got myself a pair of new shoes the other day too - stilettos COVERED in red glitter!!! :D I also thought that if the world ends on the 21st, why not go out with new shoes on my feet?! And if it DOESN'T end...well...what a shame I threw away the receipt so I can't return them... ;D

Nika Chick said...

So cute! Lovely sharp and color - dark chocolate :)

Miss Maple said...

You've found splendid heels, especially if they are comfortable also. I would have taken them too. They have a somehow 40s touch, don't you think so? I'm looking forward to a further post where you'll show us how to combine your new shoes.

Jen said...

Omg do they ship to Canada?

Kstylick said...

Love that shoes! :) <3