Wednesday 3 July 2013

RASPBERRY, MELON AND PEAR SORBET


I have a sorbet colored summer dress that I got when it was still snow on the ground, and that I had been waiting to wear with these exact shoes and this bag for a long time already. Sometimes you get these combos in your head you just want to try out but can't right away.

 I made a coral flush for my nails to go along.

And put on some very coral lipstick.

The dress is Ivana Helsinki and the lipstick and milk blur eyeliner from Lime Crime.

12 comments:

Caramel Latte Kiss said...

These colours together are beautiful!

Sara Kristiina said...

Gorgeous outfit! Bag reminds me of Piet Mondrian's paintings, awesome :)

Roxy said...

So pretty!

Miss Maple said...

Lovely colour combo and I like your circus nails. Very pretty!

Eva-Lynn said...

Very pretty! Love the mint eyeliner as well! x

fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

TA said...

nice :-)

http://justalittlekitten.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

Try http://www.sexysingular.com once

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

http://www.morphacademy.com

Elina said...

I love your shoes! Early 50's vintage, aren't they?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Elina : No - I love their shape which is totally vintage and do look like late 40's early 50's but these are actually Vagabonds form a few years back :)

Unknown said...

Great combination of color, these colors are dashing to mix-up and give glow to your looks. Best Jugement to choose the color.


Pepe Jeans Shirts