Monday 15 July 2013

THE BATHROOM


The bathroom on the countryside is basically finished, with some minor things lacking. (Well of course, there's always something left to do). I was totally sure I had a picture from before, when this room was basically just a big hole filled with stuff, but I couldn't find it. Eddi had started turning it into a bathroom many years ago already tearing everything out and doing the pre-work for pipes and tubes and such but that was the stage it was in already when we met. Anyway, here's how it turned out:


 

I always wanted ot have room (and enough light) for plants in my bathroom.


As with the winfows in all the other rooms too, we need to take them ot at some point and paint them (white). The sole idea of all that work makes me try and live with the color but one day it will have to happen.

The mirror is the old one I've had in a four different apartements already, made from an old frame I found trashd away a long time ago. It still needs hanging on the wall. (And yes I managed to sneak in my hairdo here ;)




Mommy's little "helper".

8 comments:

Roxy said...

Love it. Absolutely love it. You have no idea how jealous I am of that bathroom, as I too would like to be able to have one light enough for plants. You guys did a great job.

Amanda said...

Do you find the shower messy without a shower curtain? I love the way it looks, and I'm looking ahead to converting my boyfriend's bathtub to one with a shower as well, but don't want a flood every morning! This all looks gorgeous, by the way!

Ma Cherie D said...

Love it! It look so good :)

garofit said...

Love that basin!!!

Porcelina said...

Beautiful! I think I said it before, but I'm in love with that basin - I'm going to request one just like it when me and my Baby finally get a place of our own!
P x

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Amanda : yes it does get rather messy, but the room is very bog so it doesn't really matter. We also have a shower upstairs so this here is mostly for bathing. But we do however intend to get some kind of curtain or so.

Amanda said...

Thanks!

EJ said...

Wow the bathroom is stunning, but I have to say I am very jealous of your sink, it is beautiful.