Wednesday, 13 May 2015

SUVI-VINTAGE / FABRIC & VECTOR


This year's poster I did for Fintage's summer-vintage-happening Suvi Vintage.
The event takes place the last weekend of June in Tampere.

I like to use mixed media and blend in patterns that look pasted on. I did that a lot just for fun too back when I (for some strange reason I can not figure out) had the time to do outfit drawings. Perhaps because I did not have a child then. Or was dependent on a businesses of my own).

I scan or take photos of materials and textures; here I took photos of a few of my dresses, a jacket and and Eddi's shirts.

Here is a photo of my Marimekko dress for example.


Which I then coloured blue.


And turned into a skirt in a row of many!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of your work. I've always thought you should sell some of your posters! I'd buy them!

nuixen marketing said...

very nice

Leather Jackets
auscorp leather jackets

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anonymous: thanks! Hopefully one day. I have this idea for a series I'd like to do. And though of an etsy shop. All I lack is time! But one day hopefully :)

Leah said...

Love this! :)
thelifeof-leah.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Pinky Sharma said...


expert Packers and movers Gurgaon services Gurgaon @http://professionalmovers.in/citywise-packers/packers-and-movers-Gurgaon.html
expert Packers and movers Hyderabad services @http://professionalmovers.in/citywise-packers/packers-and-movers-Hyderabad.html
expert Packers and movers Chennai @http://professionalmovers.in/citywise-packers/packers-and-movers-Chennai.html