Saturday, 26 January 2008


Yesterday I went to my good friend Mia's farewell party; she is moving to Oslo soon (she got a nice job there within fashion). So yesterday she trew her farewell party at her (supernice) flat. We took a taxi tour around town trying to decide where to go afterwards, ending up at a club I don't like - that no one of us likes actually- but atleast it was close to me so I could walk home later (and I had a pizza with double cheese on and some milk on the way, mmmm).

The host of the evening was looking gorgeus (and she has very cool biker-like boots).

K was also looking great as always too, in a dress from pudel

Tonight there is another farewell-thing.
All my friends are moving away...


The Clothes Horse said...

Great illustrations and they sound like stylish people. My friends are not nearly so fashionable.

freelancer's fashionblog said...

Yes they are really fab ;)